A home inspection is a comprehensive, visual inspection of your potential home. The benefits are well documented, so the cost is often seen as very small compared to the money it could save you. Home inspection prices typically fall between $350-$450. This varies based on a couple factors, and the cost can be higher or […]
April 18th, 2017 – North Ohio Property Inspection is proud to announce they will be using Spectora, a provider of modern home inspection software and business tools, to provide real estate agents and their clients in the Akron-Cleveland area with modern, informative home inspection reports.
North Ohio Property Inspection founder, Kurt Hoes, brings a wealth of certifications and credentials including being a Certified Professional Inspector, a licensed Wood Destroying Organism Inspector, and an FAA licensed remote pilot. Paired with a focus on excellent customer service and modern home inspection reporting, North Ohio Property Inspection provides real estate agents and their clients high-quality home inspection services in the greater Akron and Cleveland markets.
North Ohio Property Inspection
Recent Blog Posts
- 7 Tips for Sellers Before a Home Inspection
- Secrets of Successful Real Estate Agents
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your Home FSBO vs Hiring a Realtor
- Cleveland Real Estate Market Update
- Northeast Ohio Real Estate Update
- Real Estate & Home Inspection Resources in Strongsville, Ohio
- What to Look For in a Modern Home Inspection Report
- Preparing for Home Inspections: Checkpoints for Realtors To Share with Sellers